Thursday, August 20, 2009

A New Decade

Turning 40 on Saturday. Time is so suddenly gone, slipping away. I feel now that 50 is so close and then 60 and what? My mom feels bad alot of the time and so tired in her 60's. the past 6 years has raced by in a flash and now what? I think I want another baby and to live in San Diego, but I see my mom getting older and yearn to be closer to her. I get sooo sad at the idea of time passing and then its gone we live such a short time then we die.
I just started reading Eckhart Tolle's 'A New Earth'. I hope this helps me feel better. I sound depressed but it's more that I don't want to waist time. I want to be here now and enjoy it all. I want my sense of humor back! I want to feel good about myself, is that so much to ask? after all it is my birthday!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy birthday! We miss you guys too! I can't wait to see you in October (still coming out??) We'll have to get together a bunch, Hannah misses Lucy and even Ben talks about her! :) ((HUGS))

And I totally know what you're talking about...I've been thinking that I'm already 40 for about 5 years now...My bday is in December and it might just end up being anti-climactic...

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the downgrade publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=value investor pro 1.3.8 ?
I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you partake of the black methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

Blog Archive