Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Happy Third Birthday!!!

Today is Lucy's third birthday! We started out the day by decorating her cake.

Cake Decorating

She wanted strawberry icing. This is a rice crispy treat cake, it was the easiest cake I've ever decorated! We had a great time putting marshmallows and sprinkles on it. Incedentally, Lucy had marshmallows for breakfast.



I also made gluten free brownies with M&Ms. So she had M&M's for brunch. Lucy loves chocolate! We had a little party this afternoon and all the kids on Willie Nelson Road came to celebrate. We had a house full with 11 kids demanding drinks and food. It was a little chaotic for me but Gardner was right at home. We had lots of fun playing with water balloons, duck, duck, goose and soccer. We had hotdogs and hamburgers and of course the cake, brownies and ice cream.

H<a href=
Happy Birthday to You! I love you, Lucy!

Make A Wish!

Make a wish and blow out the candles!

Lucy, I'm so glad I get to be your Mommie! You have given me such magical and wonderful three years with you, I can't wait to see what this year will bring and what you will teach me about being free and full of love.

No comments:

Blog Archive