Friday, April 20, 2007

Getting Out

After being yelled at my oh-so-double-standard brother-in-law, Lucy, Demetria and I went out for delicious Thai food by Nana at Thai Village on Mission Blvd. Absolutely the best Thai food I've had outside Thailand. She's from rural East Thailand and is full of smiles and good cheer. After filling our bellies with avocado curry and Thai chicken, we headed down to La Jolla cove to see some seals. Demetria took us to a little trail and we walked down to the diving cliffs and then over to the Cave Shop and down, down, down into the cave where we saw a momma pigeon and her two babies in a nest next to the walkway. We had a great time and were able to clear our heads. Getting out of the house was such a good idea! Now if I only knew how to get rid of the chronic stress of living in this house. Just one more week and we are off to Tucson then on to Texas!

1 comment:

mandaroo63 said...

Nothing like some good Thai to cheer you up! I've never tried avocado curry, will have to do so some day. Violet & I went to a Thai restaurant in Corvallis, OR, it was called Cha-Da, it was empty, but ohh, it was very good, and very good service too! I'll bet your counting down!

Blog Archive