Monday, August 06, 2007

Lucy the Great

Lucy is amazing and wanted to share some of her greatness:

She dances everytime she hears music, inhibited joyful dancing.
Sings and "plays" the piano, while "reading" the song book.
She tells elaborate stories about her sisters and her 2 boys, one being fat and one being skinny. They live all over the world and do some incredible things.
She has learned all her numbers and letters without any teaching, just play, play and more play.
She can do some math, I guess the love of numbers runs through her genes, she loves to count and take away and count and add and count and guess how many of things, she's quick to see the overall number of things without counting out loud. I'm amazed.
She loves her babies and nurses them and carries them around with love and care. She wants a real live baby sister of her own.

She says "thank you" without being prompted or ever having been made to say it, so when I hear it, I feel joy because I know it comes from her heart.

I wish I had photos, my camera's broken. Because she's pretty darn cute, too!

3 comments:

mandaroo63 said...

You don't need pictures when you describe her so beautifully in words alone. I can just picture her twirling around and singing. Yes, they learn so much on their own without the preschools and curriculum and all! She's such a sweet, lovely little girl!

Madeline Rains said...

wow! She is amazing. I look forward to the photos!

wayabetty said...

What a smartie pants cutie pie!!

Blog Archive