Sunday, August 12, 2007

What to do in the Heat

Red HOT!
Summer is finally here!
The heat has arrived, the next 5 days are expected to be over 100 degrees. We'll be in the pool or inside in the A/C, playin games and thinkin of projects to do with a 3 year old, she hooked on Hannah Montanna, it's a cute show but the TV has been on way too much the last couple days!
I need help! Can a 3 year old use a knitting hoop? I would like to try something that's a more lengthy project than painting a picture, or playing a game, any ideas or links for me? I'm thinking crafty things but maybe a science project of some sort? We cook alot but it's too hot! Any projects including ice? I'll go google ice and see what happens!

3 comments:

Madeline Rains said...

Amanda, you live in Texas and it is just now getting red hot? I am so surprised! It sucks, doesn't it? I am so ready for fall. I wouldnt' try the knitting hoop. It was challenging for my then 5 yo to do at a conference. Ice play in the bathtub? With paints and brushes and containers? The familyfun magazine web site has all kinds of cool (!) ideas. I looked for the link for the unschooling info. site which also has great ideas but i can't remember it or find it. Ren would know. She's the one with great ideas!

mandaroo63 said...

Enchanted learning has a lot of neat stuff for girls her age!
enchantedlearning.com, it's worth the $20 per year, but there's also free stuff on there.

alex said...

Down the length of the train he saw white passengers from the Pullmans restlessly pacing up and down, getting http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=algorithmen into their cars and out of them, consulting watches, attaching themselves with gesticulatory expostulation to various officials; but their impatience found no echo in his thought.. Poopoo could not admire http://www.jouqoech.info/?search=medion+md+7457 it sufficiently...

Blog Archive