Friday, November 02, 2007

October Happenings

Lucy and I joined a homeschooling co-op in Waco. We meet up on Tuesday mornings to play and do crafts with other kids and moms. The founder is somewhat of an unschooler and seems to be very relaxed in her approach to learning. It is a good fit for us and we are enjoying our time there. There are classes which change every semester and I'm going to head up a playgroup for 4 year olds and younger kids. There are often field trips in the afternoons, we gone to 50cent movies and to a theater to see behind the scenes. We will be going to a planetarium and an indoor swimming pool in December. I was starting to go a bit crazy prior to finding these moms to share ideas, stories and resources.

Horsey

Gardner's B-day
Gardner's Birthday

Lucy started whistling 2 weeks ago! She is so impressed with herself!

The weather is nice now and we are playing outside and going to the park more. I want to get back into taking more photos! and blogging more!!!!

2 comments:

mandaroo63 said...

Where you been, Amanda? Hope everything is okay!? (don't have your email on this computer) Are you in SD this year? Drop me an email at mandaroo63 @ yahoo dot com. Miss you guys & miss hearing from you!
Mandy

Jen said...

Amanda I check in with you often but ... what's up? I heard from Bonny that you might be moving back here???

Blog Archive